We have great opportunities for Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing
In order to do this, the ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, and have a passion for working with seniors. The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a nurse and in a leadership role in the SNF/LTC environment, and will be able to lead by example.
This is an interim position for approximately 90 days, but duration may vary. Other contracts available following the conclusion of this assignment.
- Serving as a liaison between nursing staff, doctors, and healthcare administrators.
- Assess and evaluate patient’s current condition and changes in condition.
- Developing short- and long-terms goals for the department, such as staffing goals, procedural goals, and standard-of-care goals.
- Train and supervise nursing staff.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal policies and regulations
- Be a member of the interdisciplinary team, lead the team when necessary, and participate in meetings with other members of the healthcare team.